Monday, July 13, 2009

Masters in Exercise Science, Day One of classes!

This has nothing to do with strength and conditioning but I wanted to share it.

Wholly crap!! I am going to have no social life for a while, and to be honest I am a little nervous about all of this! I sure hope I did not bite of more than I can chew. I am all about learning and bettering myself with education and all. But I have also been working on the training business and getting new clients and everything that comes with it. This is going to be one busy summer for me! I am thinking things will slow down a little when High School starts and I will have more time to study and keep on top of my personal stuff.

Well like they say, nothing in life worth having comes easy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I am sure you will excel.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the encouragement.

-Van Hook

Ianthi said...

where are u going to school at???

Brian Van Hook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Van Hook said...

Cal U

http://www.cup.edu


Majoring in Exercise Science and Health Promotion with an emphasis on Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention

Ianthi said...

sweet!!! we are in the exact same program!!!!

Brian Van Hook said...

really...wow:) , I just sent you an email so we can chat...maybe share some info.